Business, Home Occupation, Contractor and Scavenger Licensing
Chapter 31 of the Village Municipal Code requires that any person, firm or corporation desiring to do business in the Village must obtain an annual license from the Village. 2014 licenses are set to expire on December 31, 2014. If you plan operate your business or perform work within the Village of Clarendon Hills in the coming year starting January 1, or if in the case of a contractor, the project you are currently working on will extend past into 2015, you are required to apply for and receive a new license for 2015. Please note that license applications and fees received after January 31, 2015 will be subject to a late payment penalty equal to one-half (1/2) of the applicable license fee (See Ordinance 14-04-14 for fee details.)
For the first time you are able to apply for a new Business, Contractor, Home Occupation or Scavenger online. Upon receipt of your application and fee, you will be able to download and print your 2015 Business License. Please complete the online application, attached any additional bonds or licenses required for your type of business, and be sure to drop-off or mail the required licensing fee to the Village of Clarendon Hills, 1 N. Prospect Avenue, Clarendon Hills, Illinois 60514.
The Village of Clarendon Hills is excited to announce its new local shopping, business and contractor directory. Coupons, job opportunities, menus, services and much more are just a click away. Local registered businesses are able to post and keep the Clarendon Hills' community up to date about their daily deals and other types of information.
- Business License Fees FY14-15 (Effective 05/01/2014)
- 2015 Sidewalk Seating/Outdoor Cafe/Decorations in the Public Right-Of-Way
- 2015 Business License Application
- 2015 Contractors Business License
- 2015 Home Occupation Business License Application
- 2015 Scavenger License
- Clarendon Hills Chamber of Commerce - Website
- State of Illinois Small Business Jobs Tax Credit Program - Flyer
- State of Illinois Small Business Jobs Tax Credit Program - Website