Fiscal Assistant (Part-Time)
The Village of Clarendon Hills (8,427) is seeking to fill the part-time position of Fiscal Assistant. Under direction of the Director of Finance, this position assists in the day to day functioning of the Finance Department. Work involves responsibility for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other complex finance record keeping.
· Associates degree in accounting or closely related field;
· Experience in governmental accounting work, preferably at the municipal level;
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills; Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
· Excellent customer service skills; Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with the public and coworkers;
· Well developed skills in the use of computers, including Microsoft Office and financial software.
Complete job description is available here.
Benefits include IMRF, paid vacation, sick and holidays, plus opportunity to participate in flexible spending and voluntary life insurance. Current Salary Range: $20.61 - $27.49/hour (expected starting salary at minimum, but dependent upon qualifications and experience). An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 28, 2014. Resumes may be sent by email to: email@example.com or mailed to:
Village of Clarendon Hills
Zach Creer, Assistant to the Village Manager
1 N. Prospect Avenue
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
Part-Time Firefighter/Paramedic Openings
Application for Employment
Applications must be submitted when applying for an open position with the Village. Unsolicited applications or resumes will not be accepted. Those interested in employment with the Village are encouraged to visit this web page to find available job opportunities.