Freedom of Information Act Requests
The Village of Clarendon Hills makes it a goal to comply with the Freedom of Information Act and to provide access to the public body records in order to increase transparency and accountability to the community of Clarendon Hills.
The Village provides access to a number of frequently requested documents on its website:
- The Document section of the website provides access to Board packets, budgets, permit applications and other documents. Board Agendas and Minutes are available on the Agendas and Minute web page.
- The Village Code is available online.
- Upcoming meeting dates and times are available on the Community Calendar.
If you would like access to additional public records, please contact us:
FOIA Request Contact Information
FOIA Officer: Cheryl Pierce, Administrative Assistant
Email (preferred): email@example.com
Phone: (630) 286-5401
Fax: (630) 286-5409
Mail: FOIA Request
1 N. Prospect Avenue
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
Freedom of Information Act Request Form
It is not required that you use the FOIA Request Form, however your request will be able to processed optimally if it contains the following information:
· Your Name and Organization
· Multiple forms of contact information (i.e. email, phone, address, fax)
· A detailed description of the information you are looking for.
In most instances, the Village is required to respond to your request within 5 business days. A standard per-page copying fee of 15 cents per page applies after 50 pages. A deposit may be required for large requests. If you have any questions about our Freedom of Information Act Requests, please call (630) 286-5401. To learn more about Freedom of Information Requests, visit the Attorney General's FOIA website.