About. This seven (7) member board/commission, appointed by the Village President, is responsible for hearing and deciding appeals from and review any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by the Community Development Director; for hearing and granting requests for variations to the provisions of the Zoning Regulations; and for hearing and making recommendations to the village board on applications or proposals for changes in the use, classification, rezoning of land and amendments to zoning and subdivision ordinance regulations.
- Wil Freve, Chair (term expires 5/31/2023)
- Krista Casper (term expires 5/31/2023)
- Jeff Keiner (term expires 5/31/2027)
- Andriy Striltschuk (term expires 5/31/2026)
- Karin Hanke (term expires 5/31/2027)
- Peter Jablonski (term expires 5/31/2025)
- Anthony DeLongis (term expires 5/31/2027)
Staff Liaison: Jonathan Mendel, Director of Community Development
Regular Meetings. Meetings of the Village’s Zoning Board of Appeals/Plan Commission are held at 7:30 pm on the third Thursday of each month at Village Hall unless otherwise noted. Meetings are not held if there are no cases before the Commission. Minutes for meetings are posted once approved by the ZBA/PC at a later meeting.
Agendas & Minutes. View most recent agendas and minutes.