Online Bill Pay
With Clarendon Hills Utilities you can receive your water bill electronically, see the history of your account usage, sign up for Auto Pay from your bank account or pay your water bill with a Credit or Debit Card. Once registered paying online is simple.
HOW TO REGISTER
Follow these guidelines
Before you begin the registration process, make sure you have your current water bill handy for reference.
- Start by clicking the "Request New Account" tab located at the top of the page.
- After you've completed the request, you will receive an email containing your login ID and password.
- Use this login information to access Clarendon Hills Utilities with your email address and the new password provided.
Once you have successfully registered and gained online access to your utility account, here's what you can do:
- Pay your utility bill online using either a check or a credit card (accepting MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
- Sign up for AutoPay, enabling payments to be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account (ACH Payments), or set up recurring credit card charges for your bi-monthly water bill.
- Opt for E-Billing notifications instead of receiving a paper bill.
- Manage multiple accounts if you own more than one property within the Village.
- Access and view various account details, including your account summary, consumption history, billing history, and consumption chart.
Contact the Water Billing desk at 630-286-5416 if you require assistance setting up your account.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH CLARENDON HILLS UTILITIES
TO PAY WATER BILL Click Here.
PURCHASE VEHICLE STICKER Click Here.
TO PAY OTHER VILLAGE PAYMENT Click Here.
- Blue Dot Parking Permit
- Parking Ticket
- Adjudicated Hearing Fines
- Alarm Permit Fee
- False Fire/Medical Alarm
- False Police Alarm
- Commuter Parking