Online Bill Pay
With GREEN PAY you can receive your water bill electronically, see the history of your account usage, sign up for Auto Pay from your bank account or pay your water bill with a Credit or Debit Card. Once registered paying online is simple.
HOW TO REGISTER
Follow these guidelines once you click TO PAY WATER BILL below. You will need your current water bill to reference while registering.
- Complete the New User Registration to set up a password.
- Log into Green Pay with your email address and new password.
- Add your Water Bill account by selecting MANAGE, then ACCOUNT
- Select ADD A NEW UTILITY ACCOUNT.
- Provide the information required from your current water bill. Enter all the information EXACTLY as it appears on your bill.
If you are currently using AUTO PAY (automatic ACH withdrawal) and you would like to receive electronic bills, follow the steps above and select your billing preferences.
If you would like to sign up for AUTO PAY (automatic ACH withdrawal), follow above steps then select MANAGE, then AUTOPAY and follow the instructions to ADD a bank account and LINK it to your water bill account.
Contact the Water Billing desk at 630-286-5416 if you require assistance setting up your account.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH GREEN PAY
TO PAY WATER BILL Click Here.
PURCHASE VEHICLE STICKER Click Here.
TO PAY OTHER VILLAGE PAYMENT Click Here.
- Blue Dot Parking Permit
- Parking Ticket
- Adjudicated Hearing Fines
- Alarm Permit Fee
- False Fire/Medical Alarm
- False Police Alarm
- Commuter Parking