Freedom of Information Act Requests
As you know, on March 20, 2020 Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker issued a Shelter In Place Order, which is effective March 21, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. to April 7, 2020. Accordingly, all Village staff is either unavailable or devoted to public safety tasks. In light of the foregoing, the Village respectfully requests that you consider waiting to submit your FOIA request until after the Shelter In Place Order has been lifted. Alternatively, the Village requests that you agree to waive the statutory response deadlines and allow the Village to respond to the request as soon as is practicable. If you are agreeable to waiving the response deadlines, please affirmatively state that in your request. In the event you do not choose one of the foregoing options, the Village will respond to your request pursuant to state law, which includes the ability to identify and deny a request if it is determined to be unduly burdensome.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this time.
The Village of Clarendon Hills complies with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) in providing access to the public body records in an effort to be transparent and accountable to the Clarendon Hills community.
The Village provides access to a number of frequently requested documents on its website:
- The Archive Center provides access to board and commission agenda packets, budgets, permit applications and other documents. Village Board Agendas and Minutes can also be viewed on the Agenda Center page.
- The Village Code is available by clicking [here].
- Upcoming meeting dates and times are available on the Village Calendar.
FOIA Request Contact Information
Vicki Pries, Executive Assistant/FOIA Officer
Village of Clarendon Hills
1 N Prospect Avenue
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
Fill out the online FOIA Request Form.
The FOIA Request Form is not required, however your request will be processed optimally if your formal FOIA request contains the following information:
- Your Name and Organization
- Multiple forms of contact information (i.e. email, phone, address)
- A detailed description of the information you are looking for.