Vacation Watch/Unoccupied Residence / Business FORM

Before leaving your residence/business for an extended period of time, stop in the Police Department and fill out a Vacation Watch/ Unoccupied Residence / Business form. By filling this out, it will help us to contact you in a quick manner if an emergency occurs at your home / business while you are away.

You can also fill out a form online.