The Streetlights on the metal standards in the business district are maintained by the Public Works Department.

Report A Problem
Call Public Works at 630-286-4750 to report a problem with a light in the business district.

Wooden Poles

Streetlights on the wooden poles are maintained by ComEd (Electric Utility). Call the Police Non-Emergency line at 630-286-5460 to report a problem with a light.
Starbucks Coffee Building